The La Vista Quokka is a 17 foot van that can be towed anywhere with vehicles capable of pulling 2500kg or above.
It’s available as a strong Semi-Offroader and also a full Offroad model, both made for tough Australian conditions and packed with features.
The weight means it’s Prado and Pajero friendly, not mention many, many more vehicles that struggle with heavier vans.
Along with the El Toro, this is quite possibly the best value for money offroad caravan on the market and the semi-offroader is even less.
This custom-built, tough, go-anywhere caravan is built for Australian road conditions using 2.7T Control Rider Independent Suspension with shock absorbers and 16″ A/T wheels.
Elegant, stylish and precision built, the Quokka is proudly Australian made and built by La Vista Caravans with over 25 years experience in the industry.
With self-sufficient power and water systems in mind, we’ve designed it to give the customer the ability to free camp for extended periods of time in remote areas.
The Quokka has an extended A-Frame (offroad model only), 2 x 175W solar panels with regulator, 2 x 120amp AGM batteries, gas bayonet, 2 x 9kg cylinders, 2 x 95l fresh water tanks, 1 x 85l grey water tank, under van protective plumbing, high checker plate sides, back and front.
Plus there’s an external shower (offroad only), large tool box with generator slide out (offroad only), full tunnel boot, full en-suite, L-Shape lounge and a large kitchen, Thetford N3000 141l compressor fridge, Thetford toilet, reverse cycle Dometic Ibis 4 air conditioner, Swift full oven, a 25lt microwave and lots more.
With its unbeatable competitive price tag, the La Vista El Toro offers holiday makers a great value holiday home they can take anywhere.
Don’t like the colour schemes? You can change almost anything to suit your tastes thanks to La Vista’s Custom Manufacturing.
Look at the features the La Vista Quokka includes as standard!
- 2 x 120 amp AGM batteries
- Solar Panels 175W x 2 (350W total)
- Enerdrive 30 amp Solar Regulator
- 16″ All Terrain Tyres
- 2.7T Suspension (Single Axle)
- ALKO ESC (Elec. Stability Control) (optional extra)
- 24” TV/DVD with Winegard TV Antenna
- CD/MP3 Player
- Reverse Camera
- 2 X 95l Water Tanks
- 95l Grey Water Tank
- Suburban Gas Electric Hot Water Service
- Queen Size Bed
- Thetford N3000 141l compressor
- Dometic Ibis 4 Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioner
- L-Shaped Lounge Seating with Foot Rests
- 24 Inch TV & CD/DVD Player
- Full Oven, Grille & Cook-top (Gas & Electric)
- Full En-suite with 26l Ceramic C200 Thetford Toilet
- Plenty of storage with piano hinges